Monday's Fitness Jam
Notes Wednesday is the start of our next microcycle (roughly 5 weeks long).
● We’re beginning to get back into olympic lifting and squatting. This will ramp up over the next several cycles and the extra work will eventually contain much more olympic
and strength accessory work. For now we’re introducing the movements back in.
● Continued emphasis on unilateral movements (Dumbbells, kettlebells, lunges, step-ups etc…)
● Continued emphasis on varied conditioning tools (carries, drags, pushes, crawls)
● Continued emphasis on strict gymnastics strength and skill
● Introduction of very high intensity sled work for comp track
Continue to try to get 20-40 minutes of aerobic work in 1-2 times per week!
If you have any questions, e-mail me at Strength Trap Bar Deadlift (3x4 tempo 20X0) True hip flexor mobilization after each working set x5/side Metcon (AMRAP - Rounds and Reps) Teams of 2:
20 Minute AMRAP
100 double unders
80 dumbbell burpee ground to overhead (40/25)
60 dumbbell walking lunge (same load as burpee)
40 calorie row
*Only 1 partner works at a time Extra Work a: Walking Dumbbell Single Leg RDL (3x8 tempo 20X0) b: Plank Body Saw (3x6-10) c: 1-Arm Farmer's Carry (3x30 meters/arm) #workoutoftheday